LEADERS OILFIELD EQUIPMENT aim is to ensure that the needs of our customers are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the work.
Ultimate responsibility within the company rests with the Board of Director’s; who are responsible for all matters pertaining to the Quality System.
The Company’s Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations
- Follow a concept of continuously improving the effectiveness of this quality management system and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub-contractors and others who come into contract with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management and provide the personnel and resources to ensure that the importance of meeting and exceeding customer requirements is communicated and understood throughout our organization.
- Conduct all work to a high professional standard with technical and commercial integrity.